Have you ever considered using retargeting on Facebook to get more enrollments in your swim school? Retargeting is an effective digital marketing technique that can help you reach prospective customers and keep current students engaged and potentially upsell them. Here’s how to get started with retargeting on Facebook for your swim school:
• Identify the audience you want to target – Consider demographics such as age and location, but also interests that can be connected to the services you offer. By understanding the needs of your target customers, you can create custom audiences and ads that are relevant to them. This will help increase engagement and lead to more successful campaigns!
• Upload a customer list – If you have a list of existing customers, upload it into the Facebook Ads Manager so you can target them with relevant ads. With the right data, you can upsell current clients and reach out to prospects who are already interested in your business (maybe through an email list, event registrations, or other data). Be sure to include all relevant information when uploading the list and double-check that accuracy is maintained throughout the process.
• Create custom audiences – In the Facebook business manager, under the tab “Audiences” you can create custom audiences made up of people who have engaged with your business before. You can retarget people who have visited certain pages of your website, watched a portion of your videos, or engaged with your posts on Facebook and Instagram. This allows you to put your ads in front of people who are a “warm audience” meaning they already know who you are.
• Design targeted ads wtih a purpose – Create unique ads that speak to the specific audience, utilizing visuals that will draw their attention. Research the interests of your potential customers and create visuals and copy that speaks directly to them. Use colors, fonts, and images in line with your brand and ensure that the call-to-action is clear so your audience will know how to take action.
• Launch campaigns – Consider carefully the objectives of your campaign, such as increasing engagement, driving page visits, or driving conversions, and then create content that focuses on those goals. Set realistic expectations in regard to timing and budget.
By leveraging retargeting on Facebook, you can effectively reach people who are very likely to sign up for your classes and keep current clients engaged in your services! With a well-designed strategy, you can see great results and increase your enrollments!