- Personal Description: Poker of Bears, Talker Off Ears, Assembler of Interesting Characters
- Favorite TV Show: Eight is Enough Because 7 is not quite enough and 9 is just too many
- Super Power: Looking busy while sleeping!
- Spirit Animal: Weta (Big Scary Bug in New Zealand) Because it's Prickly but harmless
- Favorite Color: Cerulean, because it’s hard to say
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to YouTube videos while driving. It makes me feel like a rebel.
- Favorite Food: Turkish Food... Because it’s seriously yummy! And it's not Pizza.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Biddy – My 1st Dog, used to share my coke with her and laugh as we both burped.
- City Born in and why! Hamilton New Zealand, City of the Future. Because My English parents were drawn to its WORLD famous Tourist sites and nightlife!
- Personal Description: Idea designer, family man & philosophical thinker.
- Favorite TV Show: Clarence the cross-eyed lion, because he wore glasses but was still a badass lion
- Super Power: Finding the right app
- Spirit Animal: New Zealand Hawk, it glides majestically but isn’t afraid to eat roadkill
- Favorite Color: Burnt Sienna, because it sounds awesome
- Favorite Pastime: The pursuit of the perfect music playlist, not quite perfected
- Favorite Food: What, there is something other than Pizza?
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jimmy Free, my first dog when I left home.
- City Born in and why! Attard, Malta because my parents eloped there from England
- Personal Description: I’m the outgoing Communications Manager and have been described as having an infectious belly laugh. I have an 80’s Juke Box in my head that drives my kids crazy. I try to find the positive in situations, and I am a shoulder to lean on. My coworkers know me as Mother of Dragons and Grandmother of angels (and I’m not sure If I should be offended by this, lol)
- Favorite TV Show: The Golden Girls
- Super Power: The Can Opener, I have the power of getting people to talk and open up
- Spirit Animal: Bird
- Favorite Color: Sunshine Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Running, spending time with my family, or watching Golden Girls reruns
- Favorite Food: Any and all Vegetables… and Salmon!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: My Dog, Mocha
- City Born in and why! Greenfield, MA I was almost the firstborn in the hospital in 1977, but there was one birth before me, so my parents didn’t win the New Year’s baby gift basket 🙁
Creative Operations Manager
- Personal Description: Super planner, organization freak, Theme Park/Travel Enthusiast
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Super Power: Planner Extraordinaire
- Spirit Animal: Owl
- Favorite Color: Cream
- Favorite Pastime: Planning Trips
- Favorite Food: Mediterranean Food
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Mitzi
- City Born in and why! Columbus, OH, because that's where my parents were living at the time
PPC & Email Marketing Manager
- Personal Description: Chocoholic, mother of dachshunds
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl & Grey’s Anatomy
- Super Power: getting things DONE!
- Spirit Animal: penguin- loves the cold, loyal
- Favorite Color: arctic blue
- Favorite Pastime: gaming on my Nintendo switch & watching Netflix
- Favorite Food: Thai food. Yum.
- Favorite Pet Name As A Kid: Elvis, the weenie dog
- City Born in & Why! Phoenix, Arizona - Parents moved there for business!
Senior Media Buyer
- Personal Description: A classic Shy Extrovert
- Favorite TV Show: Toss-up between Married with Children, Open all Hours, and Lucifer
- Super Power: An amazing ability to forget things
- Spirit Animal: Jaguar (need I say more)
- Favorite Color: Black (with a gold border)
- Favorite Pastime: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Food: Pavlova (invented in New Zealand)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jinx
- City Born in and why! Hamilton. ( The choice was Hamilton NZ or Hamilton Canada, but the family went with NZ as they felt Canada was too cold)
PR & Communication Manager
- Personal Description: Spunky little person
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Super Power: Ability to nap wherever, whenever
- Spirit Animal: Tiger
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Pastime: Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- Favorite Food: Chocolate (obsession is a more accurate description than favorite food)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Mitzi is the name of my childhood dog
- City Born in and why! Clearwater, FL- my parents were living there at the time!
Small Business Marketing Team Lead
- Personal Description: Inspector Gadget, Boy Mom
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones (mad 👑)
- Super Power: Finding anything that is “missing.”
- Spirit Animal: Owl - Always Watching
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Netflix binge!
- Favorite Food: Italian! Because Costco Pizza, in general, is amazing!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Willie (had a cat, and he was the boss of the neighbor)
- City Born in and why! Redding, California- parents moved there for mountains & sights to see
Web Development Team Lead
- Personal Description: Practicer of Aikido, Writer of Stories, Hater of Hiking, Imitator of Accents
- Favorite TV Show: ALIAS
- Super Power: Kicking butt
- Spirit Animal: Hawk
- Favorite Color: Midnight blue, sprinkled with stars
- Favorite Pastime: Martial arts!
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Squeakers the Hamster
- City Born in and why! Salt Lake City… because why not?
Copywriter & Account Manager
- Personal Description: Boy Mom, Finder of Lost Items, Sideline Cheerleader, Blanket Stealer
- Favorite TV Show: Our tv is normally on sports, but if I can sneak in The Bachelor for a psychology lesson, I will, or a comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm or Modern Family.
- Super Power: The ability to spot a celebrity in random places
- Spirit Animal: Bear - I’m a Mama Bear, very grounded.
- Favorite Color: fire engine red
- Favorite Pastime: playing tennis
- Favorite Food: Tex-Mex (obviously, I live in Austin, TX, home of the breakfast taco)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Beebaw (half beagle, half basset hound)
- City Born in and why! Sweeny, TX south of Houston bc my parents had moved back to where they were from to raise my older sisters
- Personal Description: Smile Spreader, Coffee Enthusiast, Mother of a Sassy Sweetheart
- Favorite TV Show: Battlestar Galactica *circa 1978
- Super Power: The ability to see every side of an opinion - also known as “Super Indecisiveness.”
- Spirit Animal: Dugong
- Favorite Color: Sunflower Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Knitting beanies for my pet grasshoppers
- Favorite Food: Mexican - Ole!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Bungeye - my cat had 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye (self-explanatory 🙂
- City Born in and why! Hamilton, New Zealand - the city of the future. English Parents were attracted to the thriving nightlife and sheep.
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: I’m a relationship builder that takes extreme pride in helping small businesses grow through marketing effectively—a proud mother of 2 incredible kiddos and wife to a retired United States Veteran of 21 years. Outgoing, maybe to a fault, and always has a smile on my face!
- Favorite TV Show: Yellowstone
- Super Power: Gift of Gab, I’ve never met a stranger!
- Spirit Animal: Deer
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Pastime: Spending time and making memories with my family
- Favorite Food: Crab Legs – but not just any, Alaskan King Crab!!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Lady…we had a few with that name
- City Born in and why! Jacksonville, FL - no, why other than that’s where I lived at the time.
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: I’m referred to as a giant a lot! I’m 6’1. Dorky, sarcastic, and funny. I think I’m way funnier than my kids do!
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Super Power: Being able to get a million things done at once
- Spirit Animal: The Energizer Bunny
- Favorite Color: Grey
- Favorite Pastime: Reading, playing basketball, Playing card and board games, and trying to get my teenagers to hang out with me.
- Favorite Food: Do I have to pick one? What kind of person can only have one favorite? I like Mexican, Cabbage Rolls, and German Pancakes.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Zipper the Cat
- City Born in and why! Houston, TX, My Dad was on his way to CA from DC. This is as far as he got before he met my mom!
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: Perky Problem Solver
- Favorite TV Show: Kim’s Convenience – reminds me of my daily life with my family Korean style
- Super Power: Vision- Keen sense of insight-coupled with my piercing mind. No, I can’t see through brick, but I am pretty good at reading people.
- Spirit Animal: Lion-loyal-courageous and able to overcome challenges
- Favorite Color: Prussian Blue- Fancy way to say Midnight Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Baking Entertaining Edibles but not eating them
- Favorite Food: Rattlesnake eggs- (shrimp stuffed jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Puffy (oxymoron as it was a mini doxie that was definitely not puffy-but then grandmas doxie was named pee-pee- so go figure)
- City Born in and why! San Diego-finest city