Andy Seeley Co Founder / CEO
- Personal Description: Poker of Bears, Talker Off Ears, Assembler of Interesting Characters
- Favorite TV Show: Eight is Enough, Because 7 is not quite enough and 9 is just too many
- Super Power: Looking busy while sleeping!
- Spirit Animal: Weta (Big Scary Bug in New Zealand) Because its Prickly but harmless
- Favorite Color: Cerulean, because it’s hard to say
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to YouTube videos while driving. Makes me feel like a rebel
- Favorite Food: Turkish Food .. Because it’s seriously Yummy! And its not Pizza
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Biddy – My 1st Dog, used to share her my coke and laugh as we both burped
- City Born in and why! Hamilton New Zealand, City of the Future. Because My English parents were drawn to its WORLD famous Tourist sites and nightlife!
Russell Masters Co Founder / COO
- Personal Description: Idea designer, family man & philosophical thinker.
- Favorite TV Show: Clarence the cross eyed lion, because he wore glasses but was still a badass lion
- Super Power: Finding the right app
- Spirit Animal: New Zealand Hawk, it glides majestically but isn’t afraid to eat roadkill
- Favorite Color: Burnt Sienna, because it sounds awesome
- Favorite Pastime: The pursuit of the perfect music playlist, not quite perfected
- Favorite Food: What, there is something other than Pizza?
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jimmy Free, my first dog when I left home.
- City Born in and why! Attard, Malta because my parents eloped there from England
Jessica Alexander Communications Director
- Personal Description: I’m the outgoing Communications Manager and have been described as having an infectious belly laugh. I have an 80’s Juke Box in my head that drives my kids crazy. I try to find the positive in situations and I am a shoulder to lean one. My coworkers know me as Mother of Dragons and Grandmother of angels (and I’m not sure If I should be offended by this lol)
- Favorite TV Show: The Golden Girls
- Super Power: The Can Opener, I have the power of getting people to talk and open up
- Spirit Animal: Bird
- Favorite Color: Sunshine Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Running, spending time with my family, or watching Golden Girls reruns
- Favorite Food: Any and all Vegetables… and Salmon!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: My Dog, Mocha
- City Born in and why! Greenfield, MA I was almost the first born in the hospital in 1977, but there was one birth before me, so my parents didn’t win the New Year’s baby gift basket 🙁
Hannah Harper Production Director
- Personal Description: Straight shooting, challenge accepting, Jack-of-all-trades
- Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy (bring back Yang!!)
- Super Power: Tearing out tile during a home renovation. Or my amazing ability to be in the ’Zone’
- Spirit Animal: Cat - Meow!
- Favorite Color: Vanilla Bean (favorite ice cream flavor too)
- Favorite Pastime: Playing rugby all day, everyday with some amazing human beings!
- Favorite Food: Oreos , Pizza isn’t even in 2nd place
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Never really had a pet name/nickname growing up but my husband calls me “Needle” named after Arya from Game of Thrones little sword. Because I am small but mighty!
- City Born in and why! Visalia, California because thats where my parents met while they made ice cream at Baskin Robbins!
Lee Callow Chief Data Analyst
- Personal Description: A classic Shy Extrovert
- Favorite TV Show: Toss up between Married with Children, Open all Hours and Lucifer
- Super Power: An amazing ability to forget things
- Spirit Animal: Jaguar (need i say more
- Favorite Color: Black (with gold border)
- Favorite Pastime: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Food: Pavlova (invented in New Zealand)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jinx
- City Born in and why! Hamilton. ( The choice was Hamilton NZ or Hamilton Canada but family went with NZ as they felt Canada to cold)
Ella Colom Sales and Communications Manager
- Personal Description: Spunky little person
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Super Power: Ability to nap wherever, whenever
- Spirit Animal: Tiger
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Pastime: Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- Favorite Food: Chocolate (obsession is a more accurate description than favorite food)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Mitzi is the name of my childhood dog
- City Born in and why! Clearwater, FL- my parents were living there at the time!
Madelyn Sanders Sales Manager
- Personal Description: Perky Problem Solver
- Favorite TV Show: Kim’s Convenience – reminds me of my daily life with my family Korean style
- Super Power: Vision- Keen sense of insight-coupled with my piercing mind. No I can’t see through brick but I am pretty good at reading people
- Spirit Animal: Lion-loyal-courageous and able to overcome challenges
- Favorite Color: Prussian Blue- Fancy way to say Midnight Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Baking Entertaining Edibles but not eating them
- Favorite Food: Rattlesnake eggs- (shrimp stuffed jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Puffy (oxymoron as it was a mini doxie that was definitely not puffy-but then grandmas doxie was named pee pee- so go figure)
- City Born in and why! San Diego-finest city
Jessica Gleave Production Manager
- Personal Description: Inspector Gadget
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones (mad )
- Super Power: Finding anything that is “missing”
- Spirit Animal: Owl- Always Watching
- Favorite Color: Blue!
- Favorite Pastime: Netflix binge!
- Favorite Food: Italian! Because Costco Pizza in general is amazing!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Willie (had a cat and he was the boss of the neighbor)
- City Born in and why! Redding, California- parents moved there for mountains & sights to see
Jennifer Archibald Production Manager
- Personal Description: Starbucks Refresher connoisseur, Dog mom, always answers the phone or text’s within seconds and always on time!
- Favorite TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy, Empire & Power
- Super Power: Being extremely organized
- Spirit Animal: A tiger...because I’m determined, confident, trustworthy & frank
- Favorite Color: Neon Coral
- Favorite Pastime: Binge watching Netflix documentaries, golfing & drinking beer
- Favorite Food: Chinese food… Egg rolls
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: My family to this day, still calls me Muffy or Puffy
- City Born in and why! Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Eh! Because it’s beautiful here!!
Melissa Gamble Web Development & Production Manager
- Personal Description: Practicer of Aikido, Writer of Stories, Hater of Hiking, Imitator of Accents
- Favorite TV Show: ALIAS
- Super Power: Kicking butt
- Spirit Animal: Hawk
- Favorite Color: Midnight blue, sprinkled with stars
- Favorite Pastime: Martial arts!
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Squeakers the Hamster
- City Born in and why! Salt Lake City… because why not?
Taylor Kline Brand & Community Manager
- Personal Description: Hey, I'm Taylor (or Tay, TayTay, TayWow, whatever you please)! I'm the friendly Canadian behind the scenes with the amazing CD team as the Brand and Community Manager. You'll usually find me working at my home office, planning my next tropical vacation, sipping wine with my girlfriends or dreaming up real estate with my partner in crime (fiancé)
- Favorite TV Show: Friends and house-flipping shows!
- Super Power: Being the "friendly one" and coming up with creative ideas
- Spirit Animal: An indoor cat because they can be lazy and get away with it (and they don’t have to do yard work)
- Favorite Color: Rosé (because, wine)
- Favorite Pastime: Pilates, Spinning or any workout class and Eating snacks in bed (ha)
- Favorite Food: Pizza or Chocolate cake (preferably with 4 layers of cream cheese frosting)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: TayTay or Puff (thanks Mom)
- City Born in and why! Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. It's a spectacular place and also the reason I love traveling to tropical destinations (not a fan of snow) 😉
Sarah Seeley Accounting Manager
- Personal Description: Smile Spreader, Coffee Enthusiast, Mother of a Sassy Sweetheart
- Favorite TV Show: Battlestar Galactica *circa 1978
- Super Power: The ability to see every side of an opinion - also known as “Super Indecisiveness”
- Spirit Animal: Dugong
- Favorite Color: Sunflower Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Knitting beanies for my pet grasshoppers
- Favorite Food: Mexican - Ole!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Bungeye - my cat had 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye (self explanatory 🙂
- City Born in and why! Hamilton, New Zealand - the city of the future. English Parents were attracted to the thriving nightlife and sheep.