- Personal Description: Poker of Bears, Talker Off Ears, Assembler of Interesting Characters
- Favorite TV Show: Eight is Enough Because 7 is not quite enough and 9 is just too many
- Super Power: Looking busy while sleeping!
- Spirit Animal: Weta (Big Scary Bug in New Zealand) Because it's Prickly but harmless
- Favorite Color: Cerulean, because it’s hard to say
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to YouTube videos while driving. It makes me feel like a rebel.
- Favorite Food: Turkish Food... Because it’s seriously yummy! And it's not Pizza.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Biddy – My 1st Dog, used to share my coke with her and laugh as we both burped.
- City Born in and why! Hamilton New Zealand, City of the Future. Because My English parents were drawn to its WORLD famous Tourist sites and nightlife!
- Personal Description: Idea designer, family man & philosophical thinker.
- Favorite TV Show: Clarence the cross-eyed lion, because he wore glasses but was still a badass lion
- Super Power: Finding the right app
- Spirit Animal: New Zealand Hawk, it glides majestically but isn’t afraid to eat roadkill
- Favorite Color: Burnt Sienna, because it sounds awesome
- Favorite Pastime: The pursuit of the perfect music playlist, not quite perfected
- Favorite Food: What, there is something other than Pizza?
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jimmy Free, my first dog when I left home.
- City Born in and why! Attard, Malta because my parents eloped there from England
- Personal Description: I’m the outgoing Communications Manager and have been described as having an infectious belly laugh. I have an 80’s Juke Box in my head that drives my kids crazy. I try to find the positive in situations, and I am a shoulder to lean on. My coworkers know me as Mother of Dragons and Grandmother of angels (and I’m not sure If I should be offended by this, lol)
- Favorite TV Show: The Golden Girls
- Super Power: The Can Opener, I have the power of getting people to talk and open up
- Spirit Animal: Bird
- Favorite Color: Sunshine Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Running, spending time with my family, or watching Golden Girls reruns
- Favorite Food: Any and all Vegetables… and Salmon!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: My Dog, Mocha
- City Born in and why! Greenfield, MA I was almost the firstborn in the hospital in 1977, but there was one birth before me, so my parents didn’t win the New Year’s baby gift basket 🙁
Creative Operations Manager
- Personal Description: Super planner, organization freak, Theme Park/Travel Enthusiast
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Super Power: Planner Extraordinaire
- Spirit Animal: Owl
- Favorite Color: Cream
- Favorite Pastime: Planning Trips
- Favorite Food: Mediterranean Food
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Mitzi
- City Born in and why! Columbus, OH, because that's where my parents were living at the time
PPC & Email Marketing Manager
- Personal Description: Chocoholic, mother of dachshunds
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl & Grey’s Anatomy
- Super Power: getting things DONE!
- Spirit Animal: penguin- loves the cold, loyal
- Favorite Color: arctic blue
- Favorite Pastime: gaming on my Nintendo switch & watching Netflix
- Favorite Food: Thai food. Yum.
- Favorite Pet Name As A Kid: Elvis, the weenie dog
- City Born in & Why! Phoenix, Arizona - Parents moved there for business!
Senior Media Buyer
- Personal Description: A classic Shy Extrovert
- Favorite TV Show: Toss-up between Married with Children, Open all Hours, and Lucifer
- Super Power: An amazing ability to forget things
- Spirit Animal: Jaguar (need I say more)
- Favorite Color: Black (with a gold border)
- Favorite Pastime: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Food: Pavlova (invented in New Zealand)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jinx
- City Born in and why! Hamilton. ( The choice was Hamilton NZ or Hamilton Canada, but the family went with NZ as they felt Canada was too cold)
PR & Communication Manager
- Personal Description: Spunky little person
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Super Power: Ability to nap wherever, whenever
- Spirit Animal: Tiger
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Pastime: Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- Favorite Food: Chocolate (obsession is a more accurate description than favorite food)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Mitzi is the name of my childhood dog
- City Born in and why! Clearwater, FL- my parents were living there at the time!
Small Business Marketing Team Lead
- Personal Description: Inspector Gadget, Boy Mom
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones (mad 👑)
- Super Power: Finding anything that is “missing.”
- Spirit Animal: Owl - Always Watching
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Netflix binge!
- Favorite Food: Italian! Because Costco Pizza, in general, is amazing!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Willie (had a cat, and he was the boss of the neighbor)
- City Born in and why! Redding, California- parents moved there for mountains & sights to see
Web Development Team Lead
- Personal Description: Practicer of Aikido, Writer of Stories, Hater of Hiking, Imitator of Accents
- Favorite TV Show: Gravity Falls
- Super Power: Organizing and packing things into small spaces
- Spirit Animal: Hawk
- Favorite Color: Blue... no green... blue-green?
- Favorite Pastime: Relaxing with my dogs in the hammock (and a good book)
- Favorite Food: It changes based on my mood! Let's just go with chocolate... not sure that counts as food, but whatever
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Squeakers the Hamster
- City Born in and why! Salt Lake City… because why not?
Copywriter & Account Manager
- Personal Description: Boy Mom, Finder of Lost Items, Sideline Cheerleader, Blanket Stealer
- Favorite TV Show: Our tv is normally on sports, but if I can sneak in The Bachelor for a psychology lesson, I will, or a comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm or Modern Family.
- Super Power: The ability to spot a celebrity in random places
- Spirit Animal: Bear - I’m a Mama Bear, very grounded.
- Favorite Color: fire engine red
- Favorite Pastime: playing tennis
- Favorite Food: Tex-Mex (obviously, I live in Austin, TX, home of the breakfast taco)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Beebaw (half beagle, half basset hound)
- City Born in and why! Sweeny, TX south of Houston bc my parents had moved back to where they were from to raise my older sisters
Account Manager & Customer Service Coordinator
- Personal Description: I love mountains, cooking, traveling, and creating warm/hospitable environments for others. I believe food and people are the best things we are given on this earth!
- Favorite TV Show: Fixer Upper
- Super Power: Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of things.
- Spirit Animal: A cat because I relate to the curiosity, independence and adventurousness!
- Favorite Color: None, make it neutral
- Favorite Pastime: DIY projects
- Favorite Food: Seafood, especially oysters
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Thomaston, my cat named after the Thomaston Family cemetery where he was found as a stray
- City Born in and why! Columbus, Georgia - my grandparents moved here for jobs when they were my age!
- Personal Description: Smile Spreader, Coffee Enthusiast, Mother of a Sassy Sweetheart
- Favorite TV Show: Battlestar Galactica *circa 1978
- Super Power: The ability to see every side of an opinion - also known as “Super Indecisiveness.”
- Spirit Animal: Dugong
- Favorite Color: Sunflower Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Knitting beanies for my pet grasshoppers
- Favorite Food: Mexican - Ole!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Bungeye - my cat had 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye (self-explanatory 🙂
- City Born in and why! Hamilton, New Zealand - the city of the future. English Parents were attracted to the thriving nightlife and sheep.
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: I’m a relationship builder that takes extreme pride in helping small businesses grow through marketing effectively—a proud mother of 2 incredible kiddos and wife to a retired United States Veteran of 21 years. Outgoing, maybe to a fault, and always has a smile on my face!
- Favorite TV Show: Yellowstone
- Super Power: Gift of Gab, I’ve never met a stranger!
- Spirit Animal: Deer
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Pastime: Spending time and making memories with my family
- Favorite Food: Crab Legs – but not just any, Alaskan King Crab!!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Lady…we had a few with that name
- City Born in and why! Jacksonville, FL - no, why other than that’s where I lived at the time.
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: I’m referred to as a giant a lot! I’m 6’1. Dorky, sarcastic, and funny. I think I’m way funnier than my kids do!
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Super Power: Being able to get a million things done at once
- Spirit Animal: The Energizer Bunny
- Favorite Color: Grey
- Favorite Pastime: Reading, playing basketball, Playing card and board games, and trying to get my teenagers to hang out with me.
- Favorite Food: Do I have to pick one? What kind of person can only have one favorite? I like Mexican, Cabbage Rolls, and German Pancakes.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Zipper the Cat
- City Born in and why! Houston, TX, My Dad was on his way to CA from DC. This is as far as he got before he met my mom!