Meet The Team
- Personal Description: Poker of Bears, Talker Off Ears, Assembler of Interesting Characters
- Favorite TV Show: Eight is Enough Because 7 is not quite enough and 9 is just too many
- Super Power: Looking busy while sleeping!
- Spirit Animal: Weta (Big Scary Bug in New Zealand) Because it's Prickly but harmless
- Favorite Color: Cerulean, because it's hard to say
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to YouTube videos while driving. It makes me feel like a rebel.
- Favorite Food: Turkish Food... Because it's seriously yummy! And it's not Pizza.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Biddy - My 1st Dog, used to share my coke with her and laugh as we both burped.
- City Born in and why! Hamilton New Zealand, City of the Future. Because My English parents were drawn to its WORLD famous Tourist sites and nightlife!
- Personal Description: Idea designer, family man & philosophical thinker.
- Favorite TV Show: Clarence the cross-eyed lion, because he wore glasses but was still a badass lion
- Super Power: Finding the right app
- Spirit Animal: New Zealand Hawk, it glides majestically but isn't afraid to eat roadkill
- Favorite Color: Burnt Sienna, because it sounds awesome
- Favorite Pastime: The pursuit of the perfect music playlist, not quite perfected
- Favorite Food: What, there is something other than Pizza?
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jimmy Free, my first dog when I left home.
- City Born in and why! Attard, Malta because my parents eloped there from England
PRODUCTION TEAM MANAGER
- Personal Description: Inspector Gadget, Boy Mom
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones (mad ?)
- Super Power: Finding anything that is "missing."
- Spirit Animal: Owl - Always Watching
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Netflix binge!
- Favorite Food: Italian! Because Costco Pizza, in general, is amazing!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Willie (had a cat, and he was the boss of the neighbor)
- City Born in and why! Redding, California- parents moved there for mountains & sights to see
Lead Account Manager
- Personal Description: Tree Climber, Road Tripper, Dreamer, Wanderer, Music and Art Enthusiast.
- Favorite TV Show: The Peaky Blinders
- Super Power: Connecting with, and helping people.
- Spirit Animal: Owl
- Favorite Color: Turquoise
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to vinyl records, reading a good book on a chilly day, watching classic action movies, kayaking.
- Favorite Food: gnocchi, roasted beet salad.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Fred the Basset Hound (who I used to dress up as Elvis).
- City Born in and why! Oakland, CA. My father grew weary of east coast winters and moved to sunny CA, where he met my Mom!
Business Development Specialist
- Personal Description: I'm referred to as a giant a lot! I'm 6'1. Dorky, sarcastic, and funny. I think I'm way funnier than my kids do!
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Super Power: Being able to get a million things done at once
- Spirit Animal: The Energizer Bunny
- Favorite Color: Grey
- Favorite Pastime: Reading, playing basketball, Playing card and board games, and trying to get my teenagers to hang out with me.
- Favorite Food: Do I have to pick one? What kind of person can only have one favorite? I like Mexican, Cabbage Rolls, and German Pancakes.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Zipper the Cat
- City Born in and why! Houston, TX, My Dad was on his way to CA from DC. This is as far as he got before he met my mom!
Lead Digital Strategist
- Personal Description: I'm a writer by trade. I've spent my entire life marketing and selling stuff that was more expensive (but way better) and continue to do so today in digital marketing. My specialty is helping businesses refine their message and reach more people so they can increase their leads and grow their business using digital marketing. I'm certified with Google Ads, Hubspot, High Level Thinkers and am a Graduate of The Wizard of Ads Academy.
- Favorite TV Show: Heartland
- Super Power: Writing
- Spirit Animal: Bear
- Favorite Color: Powder Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Boating
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Snoopy
- City Born in and why! New Orleans - I'm a Y'at!
LEAD DIGITAL STRATEGIST
- Personal Description: Chocoholic, mother of dachshunds
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl & Grey's Anatomy
- Super Power: getting things DONE!
- Spirit Animal: penguin- loves the cold, loyal
- Favorite Color: arctic blue
- Favorite Pastime: gaming on my Nintendo switch & watching Netflix
- Favorite Food: Thai food. Yum.
- Favorite Pet Name As A Kid: Elvis, the weenie dog
- City Born in & Why! Phoenix, Arizona - Parents moved there for business!
- Personal Description: I have a heart bigger than life! I'm a huge dog lover and advocate for Pittie Bulls, Rottweilers, and any other dog that's considered a dangerous breed. I'm a mother of 3 girls all of which found their Prince Charmings in Australia. I'm a sucker for a love story! I also LOVE to explore!
- Favorite TV Show: The Good Doctor
- Super Power: I will always find the good in someone even if they're rotten to the core!
- Spirit Animal: A dolphin - Kind and gentle, love to explore, curious, friendly, etc.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Pastime: Walking/hiking or cuddling with my dogs
- Favorite Food: Filet Mignon
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Hmmmmm
- City Born in and why! Johnstown...My dad's family immigrated there from Russia.
- Personal Description: Boy mom, 80's rock fan, animal lover--currently collecting more farm animals than my husband would like (oops).
- Favorite TV Show: Lost
- Super Power: Making People Laugh
- Spirit Animal: Horse
- Favorite Color: Seafoam Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Travel and time with family.
- Favorite Food: Breakfast foods
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Cindy Lou Who
- City Born in and why! Salt Lake City
SENIOR MEDIA BUYER
- Personal Description: A classic Shy Extrovert
- Favorite TV Show: Toss-up between Married with Children, Open all Hours, and Lucifer
- Super Power: An amazing ability to forget things
- Spirit Animal: Jaguar (need I say more)
- Favorite Color: Black (with a gold border)
- Favorite Pastime: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Food: Pavlova (invented in New Zealand)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jinx
- City Born in and why! Hamilton. (The choice was Hamilton NZ or Hamilton Canada, but the family went with NZ as they felt Canada was too cold)
Henry M. Ticong Jr.
- Personal Description: Introvert, loves to stay at home and spend time with family.
- Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
- Super Power: Researcher
- Spirit Animal: Sloth!
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Pastime: Movies, TV Shows, Video Games but lately it's all about being a daddy to my son.
- Favorite Food: Bacon & Lechon
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Batman
- City Born in and why! Davao, this will always be a place for me to call home.
Assistant Media Buyer/Community Manager
- Personal Description: bachata dancer, dog lover, a creative thinker, and crazy dreamer
- Favorite TV Show: Friends, Brooklyn 99, and when I need a piece of handsome guy in my life - Vampire Diaries.
- Super Power: the ability to plan and organize everything
- Spirit Animal: panda
- Favorite Color: blue & green
- Favorite Pastime: dancing, traveling, skiing, watching football matches of my fav team
- Favorite Food: Ukrainian Borsch made by my mom
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Akush (it was my Central Asian Shepherd Dog and his names translates from Azerbaijanani as a “white bird”)
- City Born in and why! Druzhkivka, Donetsk region, Ukraine. That’s the place where my parents decided to settle down.
Social Media Manager
- Personal Description: A talented person is talented in everything
- Favorite TV Show: Supernatural
- Super Power: Can make wishes come true by magic
- Spirit Animal: Cat
- Favorite Color: Pearl Blossom
- Favorite Pastime: Drawing portraits, running in the park, dancing, doing yoga, editing videos, writing humorous stories...
- Favorite Food: Mango
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Thai cat Rushika
- City Born in and why! Odessa, Ukraine, because it's the city where talented people are born. For example, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sidney Pollack, Whoopi Goldberg, David Copperfield, Sylvester Stallone, Kirk Douglas, and Steven Spielberg have roots in Odessa.
Google Ads Specialist
- Personal Description: My friends say that I’m funny and I wanna believe them hehe 🙂
- Favorite TV Show: Mind Hunters
- Super Power: Understand people without words
- Spirit Animal: Cat
- Favorite Color: Dark blue
- Favorite Pastime: Meeting my friends and talking to my brother for hours
- Favorite Food: Mexican, spicy food is a lifestyle
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Alice
- City Born in and why! Mykolayiv, Ukraine. My parents met in a hospital as young doctors and realised that can’t live without each other