- Personal Description: Poker of Bears, Talker Off Ears, Assembler of Interesting Characters
- Favorite TV Show: Eight is Enough Because 7 is not quite enough and 9 is just too many
- Super Power: Looking busy while sleeping!
- Spirit Animal: Weta (Big Scary Bug in New Zealand) Because it's Prickly but harmless
- Favorite Color: Cerulean, because it's hard to say
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to YouTube videos while driving. It makes me feel like a rebel.
- Favorite Food: Turkish Food... Because it's seriously yummy! And it's not Pizza.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Biddy - My 1st Dog, used to share my coke with her and laugh as we both burped.
- City Born in and why! Hamilton New Zealand, City of the Future. Because My English parents were drawn to its WORLD famous Tourist sites and nightlife!
- Personal Description: Idea designer, family man & philosophical thinker.
- Favorite TV Show: Clarence the cross-eyed lion, because he wore glasses but was still a badass lion
- Super Power: Finding the right app
- Spirit Animal: New Zealand Hawk, it glides majestically but isn't afraid to eat roadkill
- Favorite Color: Burnt Sienna, because it sounds awesome
- Favorite Pastime: The pursuit of the perfect music playlist, not quite perfected
- Favorite Food: What, there is something other than Pizza?
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jimmy Free, my first dog when I left home.
- City Born in and why! Attard, Malta because my parents eloped there from England
- Personal Description: I'm the outgoing Communications Manager and have been described as having an infectious belly laugh. I have an 80's Juke Box in my head that drives my kids crazy. I try to find the positive in situations, and I am a shoulder to lean on. My coworkers know me as Mother of Dragons and Grandmother of angels (and I'm not sure If I should be offended by this, lol)
- Favorite TV Show: The Golden Girls
- Super Power: The Can Opener, I have the power of getting people to talk and open up
- Spirit Animal: Bird
- Favorite Color: Sunshine Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Running, spending time with my family, or watching Golden Girls reruns
- Favorite Food: Any and all Vegetables… and Salmon!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: My Dog, Mocha
- City Born in and why! Greenfield, MA I was almost the firstborn in the hospital in 1977, but there was one birth before me, so my parents didn't win the New Year's baby gift basket 🙁
Advertising Production Manager
- Personal Description: Inspector Gadget, Boy Mom
- Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones (mad ?)
- Super Power: Finding anything that is "missing."
- Spirit Animal: Owl - Always Watching
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Netflix binge!
- Favorite Food: Italian! Because Costco Pizza, in general, is amazing!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Willie (had a cat, and he was the boss of the neighbor)
- City Born in and why! Redding, California- parents moved there for mountains & sights to see
PPC & Email Marketing Manager
- Personal Description: Chocoholic, mother of dachshunds
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl & Grey's Anatomy
- Super Power: getting things DONE!
- Spirit Animal: penguin- loves the cold, loyal
- Favorite Color: arctic blue
- Favorite Pastime: gaming on my Nintendo switch & watching Netflix
- Favorite Food: Thai food. Yum.
- Favorite Pet Name As A Kid: Elvis, the weenie dog
- City Born in & Why! Phoenix, Arizona - Parents moved there for business!
Senior Media Buyer
- Personal Description: A classic Shy Extrovert
- Favorite TV Show: Toss-up between Married with Children, Open all Hours, and Lucifer
- Super Power: An amazing ability to forget things
- Spirit Animal: Jaguar (need I say more)
- Favorite Color: Black (with a gold border)
- Favorite Pastime: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite Food: Pavlova (invented in New Zealand)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Jinx
- City Born in and why! Hamilton. (The choice was Hamilton NZ or Hamilton Canada, but the family went with NZ as they felt Canada was too cold)
Web Development Team Lead
- Personal Description: Practicer of Aikido, Writer of Stories, Hater of Hiking, Imitator of Accents
- Favorite TV Show: Gravity Falls
- Favorite Video Game (this is just for me!): Horizon: Zero Dawn & Horizon: Forbidden West... SOOOOO GOOD!!!
- Super Power: Organizing and packing things into small spaces
- Spirit Animal: Hawk
- Favorite Color: Blue... no green... blue-green?
- Favorite Pastime: Relaxing with my dogs in the hammock (and a good book)
- Favorite Food: It changes based on my mood! Let's just go with chocolate... not sure that counts as food, but whatever
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Squeakers the Hamster
- City Born in and why! Salt Lake City… because why not? I have a lot of family in the area. 😀
Copywriter & Account Manager
- Personal Description: Boy Mom, Finder of Lost Items, Sideline Cheerleader, Blanket Stealer
- Favorite TV Show: Our tv is normally on sports, but if I can sneak in The Bachelor for a psychology lesson, I will, or a comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm or Modern Family.
- Super Power: The ability to spot a celebrity in random places
- Spirit Animal: Bear - I'm a Mama Bear, very grounded.
- Favorite Color: fire engine red
- Favorite Pastime: playing tennis
- Favorite Food: Tex-Mex (obviously, I live in Austin, TX, home of the breakfast taco)
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Beebaw (half beagle, half basset hound)
- City Born in and why! Sweeny, TX south of Houston bc my parents had moved back to where they were from to raise my older sisters
Account Manager & Customer Service Coordinator
- Personal Description: I love mountains, cooking, traveling, and creating warm/hospitable environments for others. I believe food and people are the best things we are given on this earth!
- Favorite TV Show: Fixer Upper
- Super Power: Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of things.
- Spirit Animal: A cat because I relate to the curiosity, independence and adventurousness!
- Favorite Color: None, make it neutral
- Favorite Pastime: DIY projects
- Favorite Food: Seafood, especially oysters
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Thomaston, my cat named after the Thomaston Family cemetery where he was found as a stray
- City Born in and why! Columbus, Georgia - my grandparents moved here for jobs when they were my age!
- Personal Description: Tree Climber, Road Tripper, Dreamer, Wanderer, Music and Art Enthusiast.
- Favorite TV Show: The Peaky Blinders
- Super Power: Connecting with, and helping people.
- Spirit Animal: Owl
- Favorite Color: Turquoise
- Favorite Pastime: Listening to vinyl records, reading a good book on a chilly day, watching classic action movies, kayaking.
- Favorite Food: gnocchi, roasted beet salad.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Fred the Basset Hound (who I used to dress up as Elvis).
- City Born in and why! Oakland, CA. My father grew weary of east coast winters and moved to sunny CA, where he met my Mom!
Assistant Account Manager
- Personal Description: I have a heart bigger than life! I'm a huge dog lover and advocate for Pittie Bulls, Rottweilers, and any other dog that's considered a dangerous breed. I'm a mother of 3 girls all of which found their Prince Charmings in Australia. I'm a sucker for a love story! I also LOVE to explore!
- Favorite TV Show: The Good Doctor
- Super Power: I will always find the good in someone even if they're rotten to the core!
- Spirit Animal: A dolphin - Kind and gentle, love to explore, curious, friendly, etc.
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Pastime: Walking/hiking or cuddling with my dogs
- Favorite Food: Filet Mignon
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Hmmmmm
- City Born in and why! Johnstown...My dad's family immigrated there from Russia.
- Personal Description: Smile Spreader, Coffee Enthusiast, Mother of a Sassy Sweetheart
- Favorite TV Show: Battlestar Galactica *circa 1978
- Super Power: The ability to see every side of an opinion - also known as "Super Indecisiveness."
- Spirit Animal: Dugong
- Favorite Color: Sunflower Yellow
- Favorite Pastime: Knitting beanies for my pet grasshoppers
- Favorite Food: Mexican - Ole!
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Bungeye - my cat had 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye (self-explanatory 🙂
- City Born in and why! Hamilton, New Zealand - the city of the future. English Parents were attracted to the thriving nightlife and sheep.
Business Development Manager
- Personal Description: I'm referred to as a giant a lot! I'm 6'1. Dorky, sarcastic, and funny. I think I'm way funnier than my kids do!
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Super Power: Being able to get a million things done at once
- Spirit Animal: The Energizer Bunny
- Favorite Color: Grey
- Favorite Pastime: Reading, playing basketball, Playing card and board games, and trying to get my teenagers to hang out with me.
- Favorite Food: Do I have to pick one? What kind of person can only have one favorite? I like Mexican, Cabbage Rolls, and German Pancakes.
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Zipper the Cat
- City Born in and why! Houston, TX, My Dad was on his way to CA from DC. This is as far as he got before he met my mom!
Business Solutions Manager
- Personal Description: Dad of Girls (outnumbered)
- Favorite TV Show: Star Trek (Next Generation)
- Super Power: The ability to tell funny Dad jokes
- Spirit Animal: Phoenix
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Pastime: Travel
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Pet Name as a Kid: Pee Wee (pet Chihuahua)
- City Born in and why! Hicksville, Ohio. Yes, it is a real town and Ohio is a great place to be FROM.