Why do you need email marketing?
It’s simple: Email Marketing is the most cost-effective way to grow your business.
Here are 5 top reasons why you should be using email marketing in your business!
- Did you know emails are more likely to be opened and seen compared to social media posts? While each source of advertising is essential to scaling your business, email marketing has proven to be more successful than most social media campaigns and is the most cost-effective.
- Email Marketing nurtures your leads/customers and cuts down on customer retention. When you stay consistent with high-quality email marketing, your leads will convert to customers, and your customers will be coming back for more over and over again!
- Automation is a beautiful thing for any business owner but especially the small business owner! Your time is precious. Set up automated email marketing flows for abandon cart, browse abandonment, welcome, etc. Take advantage of these! These save you time and can generate a ton of revenue for your business.
- While you should always be trying to capture new leads, the additional revenue you can generate just from your current customers is substantial. Often, the focus can shift from nurturing your existing customers to just obtaining new ones when there should always be an equal focus. Email Marketing helps to ensure both audiences are getting equal attention which is the key to success!
- Email sign-up forms are one of the easiest ways to capture leads! Why? There is no commitment required. And typically, they are even getting a little incentive to do so, like a coupon code. Sign up new leads to your email marketing newsletter through your website, ads, and more! Include a little incentive for signing up (i.e., 10% off your first purchase) and watch your email list grow rapidly. Even if they do not convert right away, they will continue to be nurtured until they are ready to do so!