To help small businesses get more customers, Creatively Disruptive gives business owners the gift that keeps on giving with budget-friendly access to its online Small Business Marketing Academy. Designed to help small businesses survive and thrive during the pandemic era, gear up for the holiday season and prepare for 2021, the digital marketing training course offers a “pay-what-you-can” model to eliminate budget restraints for business owners.
– No budget, no problem. Creatively Disruptive announces the Small Business Marketing Academy, a ‘pay what you can’ online course for small business owners, just in time for businesses to take advantage of Small Business Saturday. While 31% of small businesses have stopped operating due to COVID-19, the Small Business Marketing Academy trains business owners with a new approach, heavily focused on digital marketing in today’s economy.
The Small Business Marketing Academy Offers
- “Pay-what-you-can” for the entire course
- Four foundation courses, including Be Discovered with Facebook Advertising, Get Found in Google Local Search, Make your
- Website a Conversion Machine, Build Trust with Customer Reviews.
- Access to more than 40 foundation lessons
- A new approach focused on digital marketing
- Tools and strategies to increase digital visibility
This platform gives business owners and entrepreneurs the latest best practices to pivot. In addition, giving the power to reach people in their communities with more precision and speed than ever before.
“No barrier to entry. We are committed to helping small businesses get back on track by offering a customized digital marketing course used to train our agency team. Now we’re giving small businesses unlimited access to the same blueprint we use so they can have the resources to pivot and succeed,” said Russell Masters, COO & Co-founder of Creatively Disruptive, the small business champions.
Small Business Pivoting, Reinventing, and ROI
In these trying times, Creatively Disruptive’s methods have saved countless businesses. “As an agency, we lost very few clients, and while we provided breaks to a considerable amount, over 70% have been able to keep their business open,” said Masters. Their tools have even taken a small Californian tea shop’s online sales from $5,000 monthly to $250,000 in August.
“We know there is a ton of pain out there and a lot of confusion as to what to do about it,” added CEO & Co-founder Andy Seeley. “We know most small business owners are not scared to work hard and do what they need to do to survive and thrive – they just need the knowledge and a game plan to follow. We felt as a company that we really could help in a real way to help small business owners “virtually learn to fish”. It’s important to help now more than ever, it’s just the right thing to do, so we have.”
“Marketing Academy is priceless! Thank you so much!” said one customer.
“I loved the detail, and it laid out the groundwork for the structure of my marketing and action plan,” explained another small business owner.
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses and communities across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Need an expert source on small business marketing? Creatively Disruptive CEO & Co-founder Andy Seeley is available for media interviews if you are working on a story related to small business marketing tips during the pandemic era.