Note: respecting our client's wish, this case study refrains from mentioning the brand name.
Their Goal - What They Wanted
This luxury, organic tea brand, had a goal of doubling their monthly revenue from $25k to $50k per month within 12 months.
When they came to us they were relying predominantly on Store sales and their online sales were minimal. Our brief was to develop a digital strategy to make their online sales a viable part of their business growth.
Summary - What We Achieved
In the first 3 months we launched a full paid social strategy on Facebook and Instagram and a PPC campaign using Google Ads and exceeded their 12-month goal of $50k with the monthly revenue reaching $80k per month. The strategy was to build on the name of the brand with a heavy focus on video content which was a significant audience driver for retargeting campaigns, but also became a major revenue driver at a prospecting level.
Months 3 through 6 was solidifying the online strategy as the company had grown faster than anyone had hoped. This meant aligning brand voice, email, PP, Paid Social and organic
Months 6 through 9 we focused on scaling and retaining consistency as we approached Q4.
We continued to drive solidly into Q4 and with the growth trajectory there were no significant BF/CM campaigns and this brand was not prone to discounts so the strongest month of this account was in January which we attribute to delayed attribution from Xmas sales as well as New Year New You focus sales due to the health benefits promoted with tea throughout the year.
Going into the first quarter of the following year, while we were really seeing the impacts that opted out iOS14 user data was having on reporting, we still saw healthy (modeled) metrics in Facebook and Instagram and had now fully migrated to a more holistic, MER (Marketing Efficiency Ratio) Total Revenue / Advertising Spend.
By the 12-month mark, we had helped the client exceed $200k in attributable monthly revenue while maintaining a healthy return on ad spend (ROAS) of over 4X across both Google and Facebook advertising channels and an MER (Marketing Efficiency Rate) of 5.62X
The Story – How We Did It
- We tested messaging, mixed with video, static creative, and product-centric campaigns for new client acquisition using Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- We worked with the client to edit and publish their video content to promote both the products, as well as their PR efforts such as guest speakers.
- Created strong retargeting campaigns including cart abandonment to increase conversion rates by 65%.
- Ran campaigns specific to the ongoing email marketing campaigns to ensure that mail recipients were also served related ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Worked with their conversions optimization team to improve website transactional conversion ratios.
- Managed remarketing campaigns, also in conjunction with their email marketing to help increase the returning customer rate to 30%.
- Launched Google Shopping campaign going into Q3 to further drive consistent revenue growth.
Client Stories & Case Studies
So, you got this far, now what?
If you've made it this far down the page then you must have a problem you need to solve. So you can either slowly scroll all the way back up the page or just Book that Call now, and tell us what you're struggling with right now, even if it's something really small. The solution might just be the catalyst to greatness.
Facebook & Instagram Advertising
Connect With People Who Will Love Your Business.
Google: Search, Display, Shopping
Show Up When People Search For What You Offer.
Web Design & Development
Turn Your Online Storefront Into A Conversion Machine.
As Klaviyo partners we know how to get you results.
Partnering With Great Brands
We partner with great brands to ensure you can leverage the best tools and advice from the biggest names in the digital advertising and marketing space to get you more customers and grow your revenue.